- To offer a network of communicatin and interaction among various Filipino student organizations througout the United States.
- To foster the preservation and encourage the promotion of Filipino culture, values, and ideals.
- To serve as a forum for discussion, education, expression of ideas, hopes and concerns, for Filipinos, Filipino-Americans, and all who wish to know more about Filipino and Filipino-American issues in general.
- To increase awareness of issues pertinent to te Filipino-American commnity.
- To increase awareness of issues pertinent to the Philippines.
- To offer support to Filipino and Filipino-American college students studying at higer institutions of learning throughout the nation.
| Home | History | Arts and Entertainment Events |
| Speakers | Directions | Sponsorship Information |
| Theme | Mission Statement | Agenda | Restaurants |
| Seven Districts | Registration |
| Schedule of events | D1 Travel | Conference Committee |
Managed by: Ray Reyes, Kathy Yao, and Ruben Austria.
Brought to you by: the letter D, and the number 1.
Questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org